About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 28 March 2021

18th exploding box card.



I am sharing another commissioned card.
This is for a work colleagues daughter. They do not normally celebrate birthday's, but because she has been seeing my finished creations, she has decided to get one too.




Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment x



8 comments:

Freubelmina said...

Wow Sally this one is also great,I love it.
Hugs, Wilma xx

Diane said...

Wow, fabulous pop-up box design, colors and all the fun details.

Hugs diane

Liz said...

Beautiful exploding box card. xx

Martha said...

Beatifull card Sally!
I like it!
Greetings Martha

Alison59 said...

Fantastic creation Sally :-)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Sally, no wonder the lady decided to celebrate a birthday this time! No one could resist one of your gorgeous creations.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wow, this box is awesome 😍 Like be it! Well done!

Diane said...

Wow, wonderful exploding box and details.

Hugs diane