About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 22 April 2021

Chelsea Fathers Day Card

I am sharing with you a commissioned card that is now safe to share with you all x

Thank You in advance for your comments & I will pop on over & visit you too.

Stay Safe xx




 


3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card - love the fact that is is monochrome, as well as having such a definite theme to it. No doubt which football club is followed by the recipient!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Chris said...

Fantastic!My Brother in Law is a huge Chelsea fan and I know he would love this amazing creation.... definitely going to pinch this idea :) I haven't made a box card like this for ages so will be fun to do- thanks for the inspiration.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Wow!! Sally this is a work of art. Awesome.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx