About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 11 March 2021

Mother's Day Card red/black

Another commissioned Mother's Day card.





Another fun card to create.

Thanks for taking time to visit and leave a comment. I will be over to visit you too x

7 comments:

Chris said...

You have been busy Sally and produced some fabulous box cards! They are all gorgeous.
xx

Liz said...

I’ve just been scrolling through your posts. What a fabulous collection of pop-up cards! xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Now that skull included on a Mother's day card is unique!! A dramatic card/box
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Martha said...

Hello Sally
I like the explosionboxcard, beautiful dp also!
Greeting Martha

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card :-)

Diane said...

Super fun pop up box design and colors.

Hugs diane

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous Sally, somebodies Mum is going to adore this!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx