About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Thursday 25 March 2021

3 x 18th birthday cards



Good evening, today I am sharing three commissioned 18th birthday cards, all for the same person!
This sure was a challenge!!
But really enjoyed making them.










Thanks for stopping by today. I do look forward to reading your comments and will pop on over and visit you too over this weekend.
 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally looooove it!

X
Diana

Martha said...

Beautiful boxcards, Sally!
I like it!
Greetings Martha

Chris said...

WoW Sally! These are amazing! Such a lucky girl to receive all 3 of these fabulous makes! I'm sure they will be treasured keepsakes for many years to come.
xx

Alison59 said...

Fabulous creations Sally :-)

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Nice boxes! You're so creative. Long time since I made my last boxes...

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such awesome creations Sally.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Freubelmina said...

What a great job...a lot of beautiful details!
Hugs, Wilma xx

Diane said...

Awesome designs and the cake box is fabulous.

Hugs diane