About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 14 July 2021

8yr Old Arsenal card


Here is the last one of the evening to share with you all.

thanks again for taking time to visit my blog x










16 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a legacy of cards you have created Sally - this is as stunning as the first one!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Martha said...

Hello Sally
What a nice boxcard for your grandson, beautiful foto also
Greetings Martha

Liz said...

I’ve just been scrolling through all your Pop-up cards. Amazing designs! xx

Chris said...

Hi Sally- you've been busy- these box cards look amazing as always!
xx

R's Rue said...

What a perfect card. It’s so fun. Have a beautiful day.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Freubelmina said...

What a lovely boxcard Sally …I see a nice picture ❤️

pinky said...

Oh you've made a very happy eight year old with this pop up card Sally. I love it!!

Margaret said...

Fabulous explosion card. Looks like a fun one to put together. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your comment.

crafty-stamper said...

WOW all your pop-up box cards are amazing I love them all -brilliant
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

that is so fun, so much to look at, sure he loved it!

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable project and gorgeous card design...x

cotnob said...

A super card Sally, lots of fabulous details - how nice to be able to make it so personal.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

*Vicki* said...

What a very lovely keepsake box card this is Sally! Love the idea of placing a photo in there! I'm sure it was made with lots of love! Thanks for popping by to say hello!! HUGS

Diane said...

Just adorable, love the box card design and details.

Hugs diane

Mac Mable said...

Amazing and creative box cards and so very unique. So personal and thoughtful too. I love them all Sally x.

Mariann Jakobsen said...

Wowsa!! This box is amazing! LOVE it!!