About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 22 August 2021

80th Birthday Card

Good Afternoon,
today I am sharing a card that was again commissioned.
It was sent from London to USA - Tucson, Arizona!
When the recipient opened it he said "My whole life popped up".
It is lovely to hear feed back.

Anyway, hope you are all safe and well x






Thanks for stopping by and taking time to leave a comment. It's much appreciated x




 


No comments: