About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 14 July 2021

Birthday Girl 8 yrs old pop up card


Good evening.
I have not been active on here for a while, but I have been active making bespoke cards. I am now able to share with you.
I will pop on over and visit you too, only one week left at work before we break up for the summer hols. I cannot wait!!







Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. I really do appreciate it x






1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

This young girl appears to have some pretty diverse interests :) A fabulous
individually crafted card Sally
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine