About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 11 October 2020

Christmas Card

Thank you for stopping by my blog today, I hope you like what you see.
I do hope you are all keeping yourself safe and well where ever you are in the world x

Today I am sharing a Christmas card that I made.


I do believe the dies are by Tonic, and the flower die in the middle  I am not quite sure.
I have so many different flower and leaf dies that are no longer in their packaging!
Gems are from pound shop and moss in middle is by Anna Maria Designs.
I have also used some glitter on the snowflake border.
Card is most probably from Lime Tree Crafts. (I purchase so much!)
Merry Christmas die, again not sure.

I look forward to your comments and I shall be over to visit you too x

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:-

Creative Fingers Challenge Blog #194 Anything Goes (closes 16th Oct)

Cardztv challenge #125 Anything Goes (closes 22nd Oct)

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge #41 Anything Goes (closes 20th Oct)

Crafting Happiness Challenges #69 Anything Goes (closes 31st Oct)

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #130 Anything Goes (19th Oct)

15 comments:

Freubelmina said...

What a great Christmas card you made Sally. You used beautiful dies and beautiful glitter ...
Have a nice evening and sweet greetings, Wilma xx

Liz said...

Lovely Christmas card. xx

Wendy L said...

It looks lovely.
We have not been able to get over to UK to see families so we had A few days in Alicante, only 40 mins away. Xxxx

Chris said...

An elegant and beautiful Christmas card, fabulous dies and colours.
xx

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card ....
Love the background die ...
Hugs Sylvie xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card


Anne

Anonymous said...

It's totally gorgeous! Love the red and white and the red flowers on the corners

x
Diana

Martha said...

Beautifull cchristmascard, Sally!
I like the colors and the dies!
Greeting, Martha

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card Sally; lovely lay out :-)

Doreen said...

A beautiful Christmas card.xxx

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving your delicate die cuts on this pretty card Sally. I am having to down size, and have come to the conclusion i will have to live for another 50 years to get anywhere near using all my stash!!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sally, such an elegant red and white design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Sally.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

*Vicki* said...

Very elegant and delicate design here Sally! Love this!

MeSi said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT