About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Tuesday 28 July 2020

Commissioned Daughter Birthday Card

Good evening everyone and thanks for stopping by my blog today x

It's been a fair while since I have posted anything!! But I have continued crafting when I can, making cards, Chocolate box holders and have  took on a challenge in learning a new skill with  Amigurumi (crochet toys), and learning to read a pattern.

I do hope you are all safe & well wherever you live in the world x

Today I am sharing a card I made for my daughter, to give to her daughter, my granddaughter.
                          

                               My daughter saw something like this and said      
      "Mum I am sure you can do this" and so the challenge was set.


 She loved it !!!

The image was a free printable.
Purchased glittered netting off of Ebay.
Used dies, papers, gems, etc that I have in my stash, just cannot remember what make the dies are.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to your comments.
I will pop on over and visit you too.
Need to make more effort on my blog, I have really neglected it and my fellow bloggers.

I shall be entering my card into the following challenges:-

Crafty Sentiments - (Anything Goes)

Allsorts #581/582 (flowers all over)

Arty Divas #27 (Anything Goes)

Through the craft room door (Anything Goes)

All fun challenges #12 (Anything Goes)



13 comments:

Mandy said...

Hi Sally,

I have just seen your entry after mine at Beccy's Place

Just wanted to let you know you have to use a Beccy's Place image on your card or your entry will be disqualified. It is anything goes but with a store image.

If you are able to I would suggest you remove your entry from the linky over there.

Hope you don't mind me letting you know. I do enter a lot of challenges and never knowingly enter one incorrectly but always appreciate it of someone tells me so I can remove it before the challenge tells me off.

Good luck with getting back to blogging :)

Mandy xxx

Wendy L said...

A very pretty card, thanks for joining in at Allsorts

Debbie said...

Hi Sally what a lovely card. Thanks for joining us over on TTCRD Challenge blog.

Debbie DT TTCRD Challenge Blog

Mervi said...

Pretty and beautiful card!
Thank you for sharing at 'Flowers all over' challenge at Allsorts.

R's Rue said...

❤️

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful girly card love the image and lacy ribbon
Carol x

pinky said...

Super job Sally! Your daughter was right!! Love the netting for her dress. So so pretty. Sounds like you are keeping busy and always good to try something new.

Chris said...

A beautiful card - fit for a princess-or more importantly a daughter! Love the netting on her dress, a lovely touch.
Thanks for you lovely comment and following my blog, I'm now following you too and looking forward to seeing what you create next.
xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Lovely to see you Sally, I don't get on her very much. I hope you & the family are all well. This is gorgeous sweetie, well done.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chana Malkah said...

This is so cute, with one of my granddaughters it is everything unicorns! I love the netting on the dress and that wonderful silk flower at the waist. This one will end up in her treasure box for sure!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

I am now following you!

Hugz,
Chana Malkah

BTW: I own two challenge blogs and I would love to see your work in them when we have themes that appeal to you. https://Avenue613.blogspot.com and https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

*Vicki* said...

Oh what a brilliant idea to add the glittery netting over Cinderella! Love this and I'm sure your granddaughter and daughter will be cherishing this one! Beautifully done! Stay well and happy!! HUGS

JD/ Jill said...

Pretty card. Makes me remember my wonderful (One time short visit to The World of Disney in Florida) It was a long time ago...but that memory will never be forgotten. Thank you for helping me to remember today!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love how you used the tulle in her dress