About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 26 January 2020

Fancy Chocolate Box Holder

Good afternoon everyone.

The weather here in Battersea London has been freezing!! I know it could be colder, but I much prefer the sunshine and warmth.
It's just started raining!!

Today I am going to share a Fancy chocolate box holder with you.
I have made several of these and they are all different, but I must say I enjoyed making them.



Front of box closed
Papers from 12 x 12 pack by the works.
Bird cage die unbranded.
leaves from Tattered lace and The Works.
Ribbon from my stash.
Gems from pound land.
Flowers I made myself from Foamarin.
Embellishments poking out from flowers are either, recycled, purchased from online, and had in my stash.



Inside of box.
Dies are either purchased online, unbranded,Tattered lace, Tonic.
Papers are from The works 12 x 12 paper pack. I love these, they are such good quality.

The left hand side has a pocket so as you can insert a message or card.



Inside of box, fully opened

Middle of box is where you insert a bar of chocolate.


Box flipped over


Close up

Another close up

Thanks for popping by my blog today. I love to read your comments and positive criticism.
I will pop on over and visit you too.

If you have made any of these please spam me, would love to see your makes, gives me inspiration.


6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful make, the papers and flower are gorgeous

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Sally. I adore the vintage feel to this.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx 😍😍😍😘😘😘

kiwimeskreations said...

What an exquisite piece of work Sally - this is incredible, and so beautiful too
Blessings
Maxine

GerJanne said...

Hi Sally,
this is stunning! SO beautifully done!
I love this box..

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! Love this!

Margaret said...

I love this box. Do you have a template or sizing for making it?