About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Leaving Card

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

I am sharing a card I made for our head at our nursery school. He decided to retire from his position and move to wales owning and running a guest house.

This is well out of my comfort zone.

He likes to ride a bike, mountain climb, play his guitar & sing with the children, run dad's go wild on a Saturday(which is Forest School), we go over to the university grounds,  etc. So when I was asked to create a leaving card for everyone to sign, I thought 'oh boy'.

Well this is it ........

                                                                  Front of card

Inside of card 

back of card 

I had to make sure there was plenty of writing space for all the nursery staff to write their message.

Again, thanks for taking time to look & look forward to your comments.


I shall be entering this into the following challenges

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge wk34 'Anything Goes'

The creative Crafters Challenge #19 'Anything Goes'

Crafty Creations Challenges #397 'Anything Goes'

Lemon Shortbread Challenge #101 'Anything Goes'




9 comments:

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Always fun to personalize a card, turned out great! xx Linda

cotnob said...

A super card Sally, how clever to include all of his hobbies, a great idea.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Annerieke said...

What a great card you've made Sally! I like the pictures on the front, very original.

Liz said...

Brilliant card, Sally. Looks like you've cracked it with the design for your Head, incorporating all his interests. xx

GerJanne said...

Hi Sally,
I think this is a marvelous card and more personal isn't possible. So nice to see all that things belonging to the receiver.
Very well done!

kiwimeskreations said...

A well designed and innovative card Sally - great work with all the wee circles representing his interests, and the fabulous inside too!
Blessings
Maxine

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Sally. You have nailed it completely, I am sure the other people & the chap himself thinks it is awesome as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Love your inspiration with this fabulous card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Anonymous said...

Hello, I enjoy reading all of your post. I like to write a little comment
to support you.