About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Friday 21 June 2019

Easel Wedding Card

Here is a Easel wedding card that I made a while ago but never posted.
I made the vintage flower following a YouTube tutorial (cannot remember who...sorry)
Tonic dies that I just distressed here and there.
Embossed the pearlised card which the flower sits on.
Glitter paper in the background and then your normal pearls/rhinestones & leaves & ribbon to finish off.


Thanks for popping by my blog today.
I look forward to your comments and I will pop on over to visit you too x

I shall be entering this into the following challenges:- 

Crafty Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft - Anything Goes

7 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Sally. I love the colours, gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful wedding card love the large die and gorgeous flower
Carol x

Janette said...

Your card is just beautiful, so glad you joined us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Nelly said...

Such elegance and loving that flower ...... thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles this week; hugs Nelly x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sally, such an elegant design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crea Astrid said...

Prachtige kaart met een hele mooie bloem, die je gemaakt hebt. Die springt er gewoon uit.

Groetjes, Astrid.

Dori Shelton said...

This is so lovely! Beautiful and very elegant!