About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Monday 18 February 2019

Engagement Card

Good afternoon everyone. 
I have been away from blog land for so long now and have decided to re- appear sharing my card and craft making with you all, just like i used to.

I am having to learn how to do things again. Just hoping it all comes back to me.

Today I am going to share an Engagement Card with you. It is a commissioned card.


I kept the card simple.

Thanks for taking time to visit my blog. I am looking forward to reading your comments and will most definitely visit you back.

I am going to enter this card into the following challenges:-

613 Avenue Create - #218 Anything Goes/ Optional Twist - Use a critter

A bit more time to craft - #86 Anything Goes

Classic Design Team - February #2 Anything Goes

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sally thank you for visiting my blog and leaving me a lovely comment it’s lovely to see you back in blogland I also took a break. I absolutely love your card both the design and colours look so elegant well done I look forward to visiting you again
Hugs
Lorraine x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hello, yes it worked and I comment and say what a lovely card

aussie aNNie said...

Delightful and most gorgeous card Sally, I thought I was following you but had to follow again...
Love the dies used here too.[aussie aNNie blog] ♥ ♥

Dawn Sirdefield said...

What a beautiful card. Such a gorgeous colour combination. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create this time. Hope to see you again next time too.
Dawn DT xxxx

Sheila H said...

This is beautiful and quite elegant. I'm sure it will be treasured. Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.