About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 4 August 2013

Fairy Card

Hello there, Glad you have stopped by my blog today I hope you like what you see x

Today's card is one I made a few months ago! just have not posted on my blog, until now.

A work colleague requested a card for her Mother-In-Law. She said she loved fairies.
I do not normally do fairies, but this image is so sweet. I cannot remember who it is by, so please do inform me if you know so as I can give the talented artist credit x

Easel Card
                                                                    

Excuse the blog address, I am waiting for my new watermark to be sent.



What I Used:

Cardstock: By Anna Marie designs. Purchased 3 different packs for £10 when at Alexander Palace.
Image: Please let me know the artist is so I can give credit.
Promarkers: Used to colour Image.
Backing Paper: Purchased in a pack @ Alexander palace.
Doily: Purchased from a cake supplier in Selsey.
Lace: From Wild Orchid Crafts.
Flowers: From Wild Orchid Crafts.
Fine Glitter: Purchased @ Alexander palace £1 a scoop.
Glitter Paper: From local craft shop. Comes in a pad, 12 sheets & 3 different colours.
Pearls: From Meiflower.
Used Liquid Pearls too.

Thanks for stopping by today. I look forward to reading your comments, I will pop on over & visit you too. If you like what you see, please do become a follower x

Enjoy the rest of your day where ever in the world you are x

Hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk


15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sally,

Thanks so much for popping by my blog, leaving such a lovely comment and becoming a follower. I'm so glad you did as now I've found you too.

Your fairy card is so pretty!!

Good luck with the new blog!
xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sally loving the new blog also this beautiful card, it looks fantastic, the colours and image as well as the card fold are a total delight to see.
hugs
lorraine x

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

Sally beautiful card love the image so pretty. Love Alison xx

Wendy said...

So gorgeous Sally, love the image and colours.
Hugs Wendy xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful easel and such a sweet image
Hugs Kate xx

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful and I adore how the flowers' colours matches those in the image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Jeannie said...

Really sweet! Love the lace and pretty flowers.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sue B said...

Aww the image is really sweet Sally! I love the rich colours and the pretty lace and flowers are just perfect! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your card is so sweet, I am sure she is going to love it.

Mandy said...

Hi Sally,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you after your comment,no I haven't joined Google+ I have comment moderation on that is why you didn't see any comments...But I had the same problem as you mentioned in your comment I couldn't leave comments either and I'm finding more and more that I can't on other peoples blogs with Google+ which is such a shame...
Mandy x

*Vicki* said...

Hello my friend!! Such a darling creation!! Love the added lace and design! ;) Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you again! HUGS

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Sally ..Pretty card with beautiful whimsical creature .
I had this too on my blog after I joined google + but I went back to my blog design and changed my comments back to any one can comment and now I have comments back
I think Google + changes it when you join but you can change back just like you can still follow blogs with google friend connect.
hugs Shirley

MagsB said...

What a pretty card! Your papers are gorgeous and I love the lace - and the fairy image is so cute!! I hope you're having a good weekend!

love Mags B x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

The image is really super cute Sally, love the design and the colours of the card.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Nicole Bretherick said...

hey Sally! lovely card :) xx