About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 28 June 2015

Baby Pop up Box Card

Hello there and thanks for stopping by my blog today.

Today I am going to share a baby pop up box card I made for a family member.

I will show pics first and then list everything I used at the end.

Front View

Side View 

Side View 

Top View 

What was used:-

Craft work cards box cards.

Images off the net.

Papers - 6x6 Fun Fair purchased at Ally Pally.

Perals - Meiflower.

Sentiment - Created on computer.

Spellbinders Nestabilities - Classic scalloped circles.

Butterfly - Xcut punch.

Flourishes - Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Venetan Motifs and Marianne Design Creatables LR0116.

Love Heart Border - Memory box - Cherish border.

Ribbon - purchased off of Ebay.

Fine glitter - Purchased at Ally Pally.

Paper Flowers - Won as blog candy.

Gem in middle - Wild Orchad Crafts.

Lace - Wild Orchid Crafts.

Thanks for taking time to look & I look forward to reading your comments and I will visit you too.

9 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty design its just so lovely bet they loved it love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

Amazing pop up card box, well done!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

So beautiful Sally, a gorgeous keepsake.

Sue xx

Wendy L said...

This is so pretty, I love this design, so beautiful. xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and very pretty Sally.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Sally… what a fab design… you've decorated it so beautifully and LOVE the wonderful pop ups! :-) this will be a lovely keepsake!
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Sally what a brilliant pop up box it is filled with so much delight, love it.
hugs
lorraine x

Anne Temple said...

Your baby explosion box is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Very goоd info. Lucky me I cɑme across your site byy chance
(stumbⅼeupon). I've saved ass a favorite for later!