About Me

My photo
London, Battersea, United Kingdom
I have been blogging since 2010. I have been married for 32 years and have three children,I have been blessed with Four Gorgeous Grandchildren. I love making my own cards, but dabble in cake making & crochet too. I enjoy going to Alexander Palace twice a year with my mum. I live in Battersea and have grown up here, although me and hubby's dream is to one day live in Spain.....

Sunday 17 May 2015

Baby shower favours


Hello my fellow bloggers.
Today has been a beautiful day here in London, Battersea. I have spent most of the day doing some gardening. Weeding and putting some new plants into pots. I can feel my back has caught the sun!
And tomorrow I am sure I will feel the aches and pains and stiffness, Lol.

I am pleased to say I won two top 3 badges with the Pink & Leopard print baby shower cake. I was so pleased. ( you can see this in the post before this if you have not seen already).

Today, following the theme of the baby shower, I am going to share the party favours I made for it.


I MADE A BABY PRAM IN PINK & LEOPARD PRINT
Template off of Pinterest
Paper I got from Etsy
Used a punch for edging around hood(cannot remember brand)
Pink card
Gems from Meiflower
Candi from Craft Work Cards

Tissue paper from craft shop. (Filled with a few sweets).
Ribbon off of Ebay on a reel. 

My Granddaughter was being named Poppy.

Hand made small box.
Used pink card, tissue paper & leopard print paper for flower.
Purchased some flower dies of Ebay. 

Filled box with some pink shredded strips. (Purchased from pound shop)
Added a bulb.
Used a Tonic Studio A4 embossing folder. 

Instructions on how to care for the bulb. 

What the bulb is. 

All folded up and put into box. 

Side view. 

How I displayed the favours at the baby shower. 

This is a picture of one of the bulbs that was given out at the shower.

I shall be planting mine tomorrow, need to soak them overnight. 

I shall be entering this into the following challenges:-

Crafting from the Heart #60 (Anything Goes).

Scribble and Scrap Crafts #44 (Anything Goes).

Sister Act Card Challenge #106 (Anything Goes).



Thanks for taking the time to look, & I look forward to your comments. I shall be popping over to visit you too.
If you are not already a follower of my blog, please do become one,

19 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a really wonderful idea, a lovely reminder xx

Diane said...

What wonderful clever baby shower designs.

Hugs diane

Anonymous said...

This is so awesome, great work!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Gertrude said...

WOW, ein Traum und soooooooo schön gemacht, und fleißig bist du.
Danke für den lieben Kommentar
glg Gertrude

Doreen said...

Wow love all your gorgeous creations.xxx

Sue B said...

Wow Sally… these are really beautiful… I love the leopard skin and pink pram!!! gosh wouldn't it be cool to have an actual pram like that in real life… I would love it!! Lol. Such a lovely idea to gift the Poppy bulbs too… a gift that will last and remind them of your granddaughter! :-))
Hope you have a good week
Big Hugs Sue B xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sally congratulations on winning two top 3 badges for the cake. WOW Sally these creations are awesome, I am in awe of your amazing talent at creating such fantastic projects, they are all beautifully done, brilliant work.
hugs
lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

A very pretty set of creation and gorgeous colours used ..
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such pretty Favours Sally. I saw that your cake had won prizes, well done you. It was gorgeous.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Sally, such a brilliant idea.
Pauline
x

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous creations they are all amazing love and hugs Carole x

*Vicki* said...

Hi Sally!! Wow, I sure love those adorable baby buggy favors!! Thanks for sharing all of your lovely projects my friend! :) HUGS

Tanvi said...

Love how you coupled the leopard skin & baby pink in these favors!

Michelle J M said...

What fabulous favours Sally, love that you did them in leopard print! The cake is fantastic too! Michelle x

Andree said...

A fabulous project and a wonderful idea.
Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge #44 and good luck x

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Sally
Brilliant boxes and the prams are amazing.
What a lovely idea to use bulbs for favours.
Well done with your badge wins too.
Ang x

Natalie said...

cute project.
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Sprytebyrd said...

Oh my gosh, how cute!! Great job on your favors, I'm sure everyone loved them! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!! Good Luck!
Dee

Desire Fourie said...

Sally this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Such intricate work too. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}